Monday, March 29, 2010



These mascaras I just love and guess what ladies they all work. I have every single one of them and I'd buy all of them over and over

1.Covergirl Lashblast--not only do they have one of my favorite actresses as spokeperson (the lovely Drew Barrymore--god I just love her :) This mascara delivers what it says--volume intense, long buildable lashes. If you want the fake eyelash look keep applying layers--just be careful to comb out the lashes between layers they can get clumpy. Please note, the brush does take a few applications to get use to--very big spongy applicator with very short bristles. Not for anyone who already has long lashes you'd be better off using my number 2 choice
Price $9.99

2. Maybelline Lash Stylist--WHAT!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Unlike the Covergirl Lashblast this one has been around for years. Long lashes that somehow curl and you're left with these beautiful eye batting lashes. It isnt a volmizing mascara but it does give you length. The trick is that fabulous comb--OMG love it--did I say that already. Now if you have straight lashes like many of my wonderful latinas and asians ladies then you'll have to use an eyelash curler with any mascara you choose
Price $8.99

3. Mally Rancol--this mascara works like Covergirl and is also buildable, you will get thick long fake lashes with this when applied in layers. If you do have long lashes one coat will do and talk about black---oooooooo so black--love it. Order through QVC--I do believe that price is for two mascaras--check www.QVC.com for more details also available at Bloomingdales
Price $22.00


A RULE ON MASCARA

For my non makeup artist folk--a rule on mascaras
The only folks who shouldn't use black mascara are the very very very fair skinned ladies very pale blondes, and very pale redheads
To have a more natural look please pick up a black/brown or brown.

For makeup artist on set black mascara is the way to go-better for the camera :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the CoverGirl lash blast and the application is the best. I like it so much better than the wimpy disposables.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog