Saturday, April 10, 2010

FASHION WEEK-Rolando Santana


This past fashion week I had the great honor of Keying the one and only Rolando Santana's 2010 Fall Fashion Show.  His fashions can be found in Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus Nordstrom and many others across the country. His Fall collection had beautiful dresses, with sequins, beautiful blue dresses reminicents of Audrey Hepbrn in breakfast at Tiffanys, and two beautiful light trenches that I have down on my wish list. He makes me want to put on a dress and many folks who know me knows that ain't something I do -hehehe.   The makeup I designed was a clean base light blush, with a light smokey eye and a glossy lip.  I used Make Up Forever Products to achieve the look.  My team were rockstars I was very fortunate I had them there.  Issac my phenomenal hair artist and his team rocked that hair.  Ill have more pics and possibly a cool little video for all you to see--but you've got to check back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog