Tuesday, May 18, 2010

STUDIO D's JUNE SCHEDULE IS HERE!!!!!!

Hi Everyone I am so thrilled to say the June schedule for STUDIO D is on my site http://www.deshawnhatcher.com/ now.  For those of you who could not attend the makeup show take a look at these workshops and seminars

I am proud to say the first hands-on workshop is Hairstyling for Makeup Artist  I am over the moon about this --because we all know finding hair workshops are so hard.  The workshops instructor is Owen Sandy--fab hairstylist, with over 20 years in the business as an educator for Wella, hairstylist and salon owner  He will take you through the basics to that ever-elusive up-do

Workshop size is limited to 10 so come on and sign up
Sign up on www.deshawnhatcher.com go to Studio D Schedules 
First person to pay-in-full will receive a fabulous--and I mean fabulous bonus people

See you soon

BTW there is so much in store for you all --keep checking the site and my blog for more details in the coming weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog