Monday, February 21, 2011

MY FAVORITE BLOGS

Every now and then I find myself on a blog getting lost in its fab content.  I have listed two for you.  If you know them fabulous--then you are well informed If you don't --well now you do.  I definitely urge you all to sign up and show your support.  We bloggers love it when you read but we also love it when you become a member.  Check out two of my favorite people and blogs:


THE ONE AND ONLY
KEVIN JAMES BENNETT
If you don't know KJB I do believe you're living under a heavy-ass rock This makeup artist extraordinaire is the king of ingredients, know-how and just plain truth in makeup. I will have to say personally I adore him. He is a 2 time Emmy award-winning makeup artist who is so giving of his knowledge and time you will learn so much from him. I will have more on the Emmy award winning KJB in an indept interview later this year. For now get to know him and tell him this black gurl sent you :) 

Check out his personal recommendations for makeup in his world renowned blog
IN MY KIT http://www.inmykit.com/

Kevin is a contributing expert for makeup artists on
Makeup 411 www.makeup411.com/expert  






 THIS THAT BEAUTY BLOG-- GET ON LINE PEOPLE

Miss Felicia Benson Walker. People, this is a hard working woman--bringing you the best of the best in the world of everything cosmetics (makeup, hair, skincare, body and so much more) and dare I say  fabulous give-aways.  Support a fellow makeup artist and learn from an industry insider.  Sign up and show her your support.
http://www.thisthatbeauty.com/




;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog