Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PORTFOLIO DEVELOPING WORKSHOP--I've got a question for you

Hi everyone

After writing about Portfolios I was thinking wouldn't it be great to actually have a workshop that could go along with it.  Then I think the Lord heard me-- and a few weeks later my friend contacted me to let me know she is back in the states.  She was a portfolio developer for some of THE highest and mean highest photographers, makeup hair and styling talents we have here.  She's not an agent--she is the one that agents go to.  Shes truthful, thoughtful and just fabulous at what she does.  I asked her if she'd be interested in doing a workshop and she said sure--so yeah for us all.

So I pose the question to you

How many of you would be interested in taking a Portfolio Development workshop in August on a Saturday located at my studio --Studio D in Brooklyn? Date to be determined

I am not into wasting your time nor mine and would never have a workshop/classes that I do not believe would be beneficial to all my fab readers  So, If the response is a good one I will be posting the info for the class by Monday --if not you guys will be missing out.  She is only in NYC once a year.

OPEN TO ALL MAKEUP HAIR STYLING AND PHOTOGRAPHERS 
FEEL FREE TO SPREAD THE WORD

Let me know people

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Hatcher!

    I spoke with you at the Makeup Show NYC about sitting under your tutelage.

    This workshop is something in I which am very interested!

    *I will stay tuned*

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog