Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DESHAWN ON YOUTUBE

Hello my lovely people--my life as a makeup artist currently has been so blessed.  I Keyed the show at Lincoln Center--the fabulous Venexiana by Kati Stern, I'm Beauty Director for the Cotton 24 Hour Fashion Show next month in Miami and I am the beauty adviser for the upcoming Mode Noir CIAA Fashion Week in Feb 2012 taking place in NC (my sisters home state)

I wanted to share with you my YouTube Channel--yes I finally got off my rump and made a Youtube channel  Currently it is some of my video work--from film shorts to fashion videos to fashion shows and soon to feature some how-to videos--ala DeShawn



My first one is featuring the makeup look of Venexiana --back stage.  Take a look

Stop by  sign up--love to have you

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog