Thursday, July 19, 2012

DESHAWN'S KIT CLASSIC

CINEMA SECRETS BRUSH CLEANER
INTRODUCING MIRACLE OF MIRACLES IN A BRUSH CLEANER

Since I started and received this fantastic product in my kit from makeup school I have never needed to use anything else.  I have tried others but keep coming back home to the wonderful blue brush cleaner.  It's my go-to for cleaning my brushes and parts of my kit.  It even helps remove makeup out of clothing.

For those who don't know it is a dipping style brush cleaner.  Fill up a cup to the depth of only the bristles on your brush--nothing higher.  You dip the brush, swish swish in, remove and then wipe. You repeat until the brush is clean  THAT'S IT -- Hel-lo! Talk about easy. Since you don't use much product at all air-drying time is short  BUT if you need the brush dried immediately you can blow dry your brush as suggested by Maurice Stein the creator of Cinema Secrets 

Great for smaller brushes eyeshadows, lip, etc  Don't suggest dipping  blush, foundation and powder brushes if you would need to reuse them while working



CINEMA SECRETS BRUSH CLEANER
Available at Alcone in NY, Rickys and at Cinema Secrets.com
32oz $42 worth every penny

Coming soon article on BRUSHES, how many which ones etc that can help make your job easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog