Saturday, July 13, 2013

TWO SUMMER KIT MUST HAVES

Hello all you dedicated brave mua's who must bare the heat so your model looks fabulous
When I'm faced with an out door shoot I never leave home without these items.  I wanted to share two of my summer survival items I use whenever I've got to shoot outside in the heat

ONE
I never leave the house without my umbrella--ever.  It is a must for location shooting not just for the rain but the sun beaming down on your model.  The bigger the umbrella the better. I normally have more then one 

TWO
My number 2 must have is a thermal insulated lunch bag and the accompanying ice pack
This has saved all my cream makeup from melting.  It has saved my lipsticks, foundation concealers, my creme blushes, and lip glosses--YOU GET ME IT WORKS!!!!.  I have never had any issue with my makeup since using this method 
Under $10 dollars found at your local drugstore
***BONUS these bags are padded so your makeup is not only
kept cool but protected from bumps our kits go through
*Fits most palettes--like Yabys, MAC, FACE ATELEIRS, MUFE etc
You can store 10 palettes in here and still have room for your ice pack

LOVE IT!!!
freeze overnight, pop in the bag viola
reusable for years
UNDER $10

BONUS TIP--if you find your ice pack has lost some of its cool I always carry a Ziploc bag (any bag you can seal shut will do--Ziploc isn't paying me :)  I go over to craft services fill it with some ice --zip that bag up and my items are protected from the heat

THE BEAUTY OF THESE ITEMS YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THEM AT YOUR LARGER DRUGSTORES NATION WIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog