Friday, October 25, 2013

NEED YOUR HELP!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED--HELP A SISTAH OUT

THE ANNUAL "SENIOR PICTURE DAY" is coming up and I need fabulous makeup artists 
to help me with these fabulous students.  Must be able to work on Black and Hispanic
skintones, be able to follow instructions and have a great time

This is strictly pro-bono no one is getting paid including me--  Its an event I 
started over 8 years ago to not only help make these young ladies beautiful for
their yearbook photos, but to also help empower them as they move on to
bigger and better future.

The date November 16th 2013-- all day
Bring your kit -- though there will be plenty of makeup for you to use
Food and beverages will be served
LOCATION: Brooklyn NY 


*** I will have a "Thank You" dinner to follow on December 14 with me at my home
Drinks, dinner, laughs and conversation will follow :) 

All interested please contact me at deshawnlovesmakeup@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog