Monday, January 27, 2014

THE FIRST EVER HAIR AND MAKEUP AWARDS--GRAMMYS 2014



The Grammys red carpet this year totally disappointed from the clothes to the makeup and hair.  I know the fabulous Glam Squads can only do what they're given permission to do--so this is totally not shade to any of them  We are all in the same boat and I feel your pain, believe me.  

BUT where were the funky outrageous outfits, those obscene see-through--oh-no-she-didn't outfits? 
There's no real water cooler talk-boooo. I mean since when do you wear gowns like Taylor Swifts to the Grammys? It was beautiful but for the Grammys? --yawn. 
I don't know what happened but it was all too safe and boring.

Here are the the people who just made me say WELL DAMN!!!!
So I bring to you the first annual  DLM's TOP GRAMMY'S HAIR AND MAKEUP AWARDS

Or really it should be titled for this year... 

 "Thank you Lord for these people or I wouldn't have had anything to look at awards"

CLICK TO ENLARGE

CLICK TO ENLARGE

HONORABLE MENTION--because I couldn't find a good photo


  • THE BEST DARK LIP--Lord
  • LOOKED GREAT BUT DIDN'T WOW-my girls Pink and Katy Perry (love beyond words)
  • BEST SMOKEY EYE- Beyonce stage performance 
  • BEST BLACK GURL BEAT- Queen Latifah--of course done by Sam Fine
  • BEST BRAID OF THE EVENING-Katy Perry ( ladies don't do braids anymore-a mess)
  • BEST WINGED EYE--PINK during the Cover Girl Commercial
  • BEST SHORT HAIR--Alicia Keys
  • BEST DUO EFFORTLESS MAKEUP -Daft Punks Robots DJ
  • BEST ALL TIME ROCKER w AMAZING HAIR-Steven Tyler
  • BEST ENSEMBLE YOU DIDN'T SEE ON THE RED CARPET-Beyonce


Please accept this award in the humor and love it was given and bring it next time!!!!!!

PHOTOS FROM JUST JARED AND E-ONLINE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog