Monday, September 29, 2014

I'M A BEAUTY DIRECTOR AGAIN!!

BIG NEWS! 
I am once again the Beauty Director for the Cotton 24 Hour Runway Show  Nov 7-8 in South Beach.  The best thing is you all can see it! It will stream live on several media outlets.  I will update you folks with the viewing details closer to the show.  Last year's show was seen by almost a million viewers on People.com and this year it should surpass that. 



NOW I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU
I will be implementing a very cool Social Media campaign #Cottonb4beauty.  I will be posting all things Beauty LIVE throughout the show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.  We will feature up-to-the minute behind-the-scenes photos and really fun (easy) contests for you to win some amazing beauty products.  I will keep you posted. 


THE AMAZING SPONSORS  
the one and only STILA COSMETICS, the  amazing BEAUTY BLENDER, and the fabulous ROYAL BRUSH COMPANY.  Not to be left out we have the stupendous PAUL MITCHELL providing the hair products.  
Now wouldn't you love these products in your makeup and hair kits?

BUT WAIT--THERE'S MORE
More great things coming stay tuned --oh, only if you follow us on #cottonb4beauty that is, and be sure to be a member here to win.

Follow us NOW #Cottonb4beauty and get ready for the fun fashion and beauty.

www.facebook.com/cottonb4beauty







4 comments:

  1. This is Ahhhh-mazing DeShawn! Keep up the great work and I'll be on the look out for the show and contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Congratulations Deshawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is awesome ! I can't wait to see the live feed !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, thank you so much for sharing..KEEP POSTING!!

    Hair and Makeup Academy Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog