Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DESHAWN MIA--opps sorry



Hi Everyone

I have been so absent from this blog.  As you guys know I am the Beauty Director for the Cotton's 24Hour Runway Show taking place in just 10 days.  I am responsible for creating all the beauty looks for the show hiring the staff overseeing our new social media campaign and on and on  follow us on instagram/facebook/twitter @COTTONB4BEAUTY.  I am also dealing with the amazing sponsors for this years show.
  • The one and only Stila Cosmetics I am featuring their fabulous jewel of a compact of the 20th anniversary eyeshadows 4 palettes that can take your kit form day to night, powerhouse Paul Mitchell, Royal & Langnickel brushes love them,  the fabulous pink sponge the Beauty Blender, Mehron Makeup NYC not just for the theatre anymore we're talking all things beauty and Zoya Nails they have THE prettiest colors and they all dry quickly. Special giveaways from LA Girls--I tired there stuff and its good.   
  • I turned another year older this month and I did my first wedding in 3 years  for those of you who know me you know what a feat that is for me :) Worked on ad campaigns & some fabulous private clients
Beside that I'm just plugging away on the show.




Be sure to tune in Nov 7-8 on this live streaming networks
  • PEOPLE.COM
  • INSTYLE.COM
  • ESSENCE.COM
  • SOUTHERN LIVING.COM
  • REAL SIMPLE.COM
  • ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY.COM  so now you can't miss it :)
  • There will be more coming in the next ten days about the show and a very special giveaway just for DeShawnlovesmakeup people.  You know when I have something Ive got to share :)
Be sure to follow the show on INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK/TWITTER @COTTONB4BEAUTY

Oh and by the way I was featured on Cottons website as a Style Influencer--
I"m all about Breakfast in Bed.  Check it out



https://www.thefabricofourlives.com/24-hour-runway-show/style-influencers/breakfast-in-bed

I promise to return to my irregular scheduled articles :)
In the meantime check out my "Articles" section above--there's some great info in there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog