Monday, December 8, 2014

NEW BLOG ADDRESS-no more post here


http://deshawnlovesmakeup.wordpress.com


It's with a very odd heavy heart I have to say its time for a change.  I've decided to move this blog to a new home.  At first I was all so --yeah that's it I'm done with this blogsite. With lack of options and how hard it is (for me) to figure out.  YEAH the hell with it!!!

BUT now the time has come where Ive got to tell you guys --here's my new address and then suddenly a very strange nostalgia came over me  I got sad.  This blog isn't just bunch of products or celebrity makeovers its a place where I poured my heart out to you and shared some of my deepest memories. It's the place where you guys would come and you'd share your own stories and for that I am so eternally grateful.

I know I know-- I can hear you guys "girl you not leaving you're just moving" lol

So onward and upward.

Here is the link to my new Blog

http://deshawnlovesmakeup.wordpress.com

Please take the moment to join as you have here and I promise you more help more laughter and more me hehehehe that you guys can handle

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF MY JOURNEY

NOW GO TO MY NEW BLOG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog