Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CAMERA READY COSMETICS









I have been so wrong people--wrong! 
I have not posted a thing about this phenomenal site for the professional makeup artists and you know how much I love to share with you all.  It is a "real" on line store great for all makeup artists, newbies and seasoned artists.  For newbies not knowing what to put in their kit -well they sell a whole kit for beginners and let me tell you--that sucker is affordable and good.  CRC sells --I dare say-- 99.9999% of everything fan-tab-ulous  we "professional" makeup artists could ever dream of: Ben Nye, Cinema Secrets, Eve Pearl, Face Atelier, Graftobian, Kryolan, La Femme, OCC, Embryolise, Temptu , CRC own line and so much more.
It is owned and operated by one fan-tab-ulous woman, and  makeup artist  extraordinaire, Miss Mary Erickson. She's a person and artist extremely close to my heart.  She's is an amazing makeup artist with many years in the business--who started Camera Ready Cosmetics to fill the need of the never ending question for the professional makeup artist. 
Where can I get this item?--especially if you don't live in a major city

Camera Ready Cosmetics has an amazing sampling program as well--so before you truly buy you can try, and not just on the back of your hand like so many other companies expect you to do.
Right now Camera Ready Cosmetics is having a great sale.  They always have something great going on so you should always stop by.
Okay people I've told you 
...and if you know then go 
Support a business that supports you!

The holidays are here why not get yourself  a little something or two or three :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love their site!! I have bought several things for my kit. One thing I never tried is their brand, how is it?? Have you tried it??
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Effie nope I haven't tired CRC brand but I trust in Mary Erickson and know she would never sell anything that wouldn't be a value to your kit. Don't forget you can always sample :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog