Thursday, April 11, 2013

KING MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT

KING MAGAZINE 
WOMEN OF REALITY TV
MAKEUP BY ME --HELLO!

One hot ass day in July we shot this photoshoot for KING MAGAZINE
special issue Women in Reality TV.  I am forever grateful to my assistant
that day Miss Mahogany for setting me straight on these lovely ladies LOL
The last lady in this group the lovely Miss Erica.  I had worked with her on her
very first video with Fabulous.  I was assisting that day on Fabulous' video and getting to work with Erica made my day cause she was just such a sweetheart.  She was lovely then as she is today-and it was so nice to reconnect with her again.  It was a very very long hot day but the results are
just beautiful--very sexy but very tasteful-after all it is a mens magazine lol. 
Photography Sarah McColgan


K'MICHELLE

ERICA-JUST STUNNING


ERICA LOVE N HIP HOP LA/LOVE HER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog