Monday, May 19, 2014

ITS MONDAY--TIME TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS

 YOU ASK I ANSWER.  


Previously the lovely Ebony and the Lovely--Lovely Jordan asked me a question.  In turn for their bravery I answered. One with a written answer one with a phone call.  If you don't ask how will you ever get your answers

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS-
  • EVER MONDAY YOU CAN POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON MY BLOG only (sorry no emails at this time) 
  • I WILL CHOOSE 2 LOVELY PEOPLE TO ANSWER--
  • PLEASE KEEP THE QUESTIONS MAX (3) AND I WILL PERSONALLY ANSWER YOU BACK ON FRIDAY.  THAT'S IT!
  • MUST BE A MEMBER OF THIS BLOG--
  • so go to the right hit that little button that says JOIN and ask your questions


YOU NEVER KNOW, 
YOU JUST MAY GET A CALL FROM ME.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deshawn I know its not Monday but i have a question!!! What should a mua resume look like? Would the format be different from a traditional resume? When you are just starting out and don't have many jobs/experience under your belt what should you do???

    P.S. I booked a small local fashion show (its not paid but i'm excited for the experience)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady I think this is going to your own personal q/a lol If you have less then 10 gigs I'd do a regular corporate resume-one that lists who you worked for but what you did. Especially if you're looking for assisting gigs and are new--less then a year. It will show the key your contacting you have assisting experience. As I always say please resist the temptation to pad your resume--no one is being fooled and really can cost you a job. AND MASSIVE CONGRATS ON YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment--much appreciate your reading this blog